The relationship we have with our guests is at the core of who we are as a salon. From the front desk to behind the chair or in the treatment room, all of our team members provide top-notch services. We’ve designed our salon to make it so that you can feel free to try anyone on our team anytime. It’s ok to try another stylist and in fact we encourage it. Here’s why:
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU:
Our success as a team, is based off the relationship each one of us has with you. We follow a team-based pay structure, which means pay is based off the performance of the team as a whole. We do not make a commission on services or retail, leaving no room for competition and more opportunity for all of us to serve you. Your time, schedule and needs are all of our responsibility and we’re glad to help you in any way we can.
MULTIPLE EXPERTS AT YOUR SERVICE:
Celebrities aren’t the only ones with a team of beauty professionals at the ready. YOU do too! No matter who you see on our team, you are getting an expert every time. Our stylists are well educated and certified before they even get on the floor. We take the time to develop a relationship with you, even if we aren’t serving you, so no matter who you see, we’ll know exactly what to do to meet your needs.
WHEN TO MIX IT UP:
If you’re wondering when or why you would want to see another stylist, here’s three great examples:
- Your stylist is going on leave.
- You feel like you want to try something new or go in a different diirection with your hair.
- Your schedule doesn’t match up with your current stylist’s schedule.
Feel like trying a new stylist?
- Have your usual stylist introduce you to a new stylist that she feels is the best fit for you.
- Schedule a consultation with them so that there is an understanding of your hair care needs.
- Pre-book your appointments so that your existing stylist has enough time to prep the new stylist for your services.
No hard feelings. No stress. Just amazing service no matter what. Even if you want to see them all, or switch back and forth between two favorites – you do what’s best for you, and so will we.
Book an appointment today: 601-268-1162